- Chapter Five – Adapt & Rejuvenate: Agile and Learning Organization
To successfully complete this week’s discussion, “Partnerships,” view the following video:
View the Malcolm Gladwell video, , about today’s customers desiring partnerships. How does employee empowerment aid in building partnerships between companies and their customers? Describe why the structure of an Agile Organization might meet the goal of empowerment and partnership. Provide an example from your experience as an employee or customer. Construct your answer from the theories you’ve learned. Review several of your peers’ posts. Compare your experiences with at least two peers and identify lessons you can apply in your future work.
Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references
Evaluate the four traits of organizational learning. Provide examples of how learning and change can impact one another. Review several of your peers’ posts. Discuss any similar or opposing perspectives you have, with at least two of your peers. Take care to be professional and polite even if your beliefs or viewpoints differ.
Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references.
Week 5 – Final Paper
Think of an organization you have worked for or one with which you are very familiar. Diagnose the need for change and present a plan to transform the organization, utilizing Kotter’s 8-Step Approach.
Include the following sections headings and additional sections as needed:
- Company Overview
- Kotter’s 8-Step Approach
The Final Paper for the course must be submitted to the instructor by 11:59 p.m. of the time zone in which you reside on the last day of the class.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight- to- ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a title page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.