1) Through your practicum/field experience, select one lesson plan from each of three different content areas that either of your mentor teachers will be teaching to their class. Address the following:
a) At least one lesson must be in birth-PK age range. b) At least one lesson must be for grades K-3. c) The third lesson plan can be for any age, birth-grade 3.
d) Analyze the plans and hypothesize the teacher’s teaching philosophies. Look for the effective lesson planning.
2) Observe the teacher teaching from the lesson plans you chose and analyzed.
3) Write a 500-word summary in which you share your philosophical analysis and the accuracy of your hypotheses. Support your hypotheses with examples from the lessons.
4) APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
5) When submitting this assignment, attach copies of the teacher’s lesson plans you analyzed, along with your notes.
6) This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment’s drop box. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful