In this assignment, learners are required to construct a reflective analysis incorporating a personal nursing philosophy which will directly relate to the case report assignment due in Topic 7. As such, learners are encouraged to review the case report assignment requirements in Topic 7 to ensure that the Reflective Analysis Case Report Component Paper will provide the foundational support necessary to complete the Topic 7 assignment successfully. The Reflective Analysis Case Report Component Paper may be written in first-person language as appropriate to express personal perspectives, but must otherwise adhere to the guidelines below.[shortposting]
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
· You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Compose a 1,000-1,250 word reflective analysis incorporating your personal philosophy of nursing including the following core elements:
1. What is your central belief about the individual person?
2. How does your personal worldview influence your approach to patients?
3. What constitutes the environment?
4. How do the individual and the environment interact?
5. What is your view of health?
6. How does illness relate to health?
What is the central reason for the existence of nursing?