Word Study and Fluency
Hi again! I have another PowerPoint to do this week. I need some ideas and examples of things that I can put on the slides. I think I have to do a brochure too, but I’m not sure. Maybe you can read the assignment and see what you think and let me know. The entire assignment is below so that you can get an idea of what I have to do. Thanks so much for your help!
This is for K-3 students.
1. Title and Reference slides are required.
2. Be sure to make your presentation attractive and visually stimulating using graphics and color schemes.
3. The presentation may be organized with headings, descriptions, bullets, etc.
Your presentation should cover the following topics at a minimum:
1. The role of fluency within the five critical elements of reading
2. Research-based teaching strategies for fluency
3. The impact of fluency on reading comprehension
4. Differentiation of fluency instruction for ELL, SPED, and diverse learners
5. Assessments for fluency
Additionally, include a summary or brochure that you could include with your presentation as a supplemental handout if you were presenting at a training or in-service. While there is no specific word count, your summary or brochure must include all required assignment topics.